Friday, May 18, 2007

Unsuspecting Big Brother



I guess we will have to wait a little longer before we get to meet the baby in person. The doctor's visit went well, but still nothing is happening even though Shannon is starting to have stronger contractions. My guess is the labor is just going to sneak up on us. We'll see...
In the meantime, we told Artie that he had better get prepared to share his den four ways in the very near future. As you can see, he was somewhat confused by this proposition. Some things you just can't explain to a dog. I'm sure he has similar frustrations when he tries to explain his hatred of rabbits to us and the neighbors at 1 in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Today's the day! Owen, Patrick and I are so excited to meet Maggie. We know you guys are going to be great parents and look forward to many years of playdates.

We would really like to come visit at the hospital. Let us know if you have any open slots on Sunday evening or Monday.