Sunday, June 24, 2007
5 weeks old!
Sorry we haven't posted in so long! Time is zooming by. It's hard to believe that Maggie turned 5 weeks old yesterday. She is doing well! A few weeks ago she met her pal Audrey. As you can see, she wasn't very happy at the time. Hopefully she'll be a better playmate when she gets a little older. Mags had a good first Father's Day with Saul... she's definitely already a daddy's girl. If I have to end up being the primary disciplinarian, we might be in big trouble. Bath time isn't too traumatic for Maggie, though sometimes she cries when she's cold. Her hair cracks me up afterwards... it's really spiky when it's clean. I took this bottom picture a week ago yesterday when Maggie was 1 month old. See how most of her length is in her trunk? This is proving to be a fashion setback. Already her onesies are stretched pretty tightly, and her pants are so baggy they look like Hammer pants. I have no problem bringing back the early nineties, but I'm not sure anyone else would agree. Ah well, the rest can go and play. Can't touch this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment