At just over three months of age, Maggie has a very curious mind:
As her parents, we felt compelled to explain some of the more shocking things about life. Here is Maggie's reaction when we told her how much college will cost when she is old enough to go:
Even though I'm a Michigan grad, I felt, to be fair, I had to tell her that going to Michigan State was always an option. I don't think she liked that idea...
Anyways, we have been very busy in the month of August. The weekend before last we went to a BBQ hosted by Al in Royal Oak. He cooked up some tasty sausage burgers. Last weekend we celebrated the wedding of our good friend Angie in Detroit... right in the midst of some seriously severe weather. Congratulations, Angie and Tim! Hopefully the newlyweds are enjoying their honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. Friday was our first full day away from Maggie and we missed her a lot. It helped to know that she was in good hands because my mom was watching her. Thanks, Mom!





1 comment:
Beautiful baby, great pictures and a wonderful commentary! I hope all is going well with all of you. The fun is just beginning!
T. Masi
Post a Comment