Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

Maggie was definitely our favorite valentine yesterday. She has changed quite a bit since we last posted; she can crawl now, and she has a tooth! (If you look closely you can see it in this picture.) We think she's about to sprout a friend for her tooth, because she's been a crabby pants for the last couple of days.

If only my naked butt was this cute.

The Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man is no match for Marge in her winter coat. We can barely strap her into her carseat when she has it on.

Here's Mags chillin' with her 2 and 1/2 year old cousin, Lucy, at grandma and grandpa's house. They're about the same size!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for updates! I can't believe she's so big! I'm really going to have to come by and meet Maggie this summer before she gets too big.

Some updates on this end:
Addie and Scott Hayes had their son, Harley. They're doing well. Yolanda Ketchum is engaged - they just bought a house together in Ionia. Stephany moved her boyfriend up from Texas and they're living together now. And me? Well, I'm just boring. Finishing up my Junior year - I loved India this past summer. I'm going to Italy this coming summer. And I'm looking at participating in Teach For America after between my Bachelor's and Grad School.

I'll keep looking for updates and I'll let you know if I'm going to be in town sometime. Take care!

Dillon