We don't know what to do with Maggie. She's staying in her pajamas all day, refusing to let go of her pink spoon, falling down... clearly she's been drinking.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Hitting the Bottle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We don't know what to do with Maggie. She's staying in her pajamas all day, refusing to let go of her pink spoon, falling down... clearly she's been drinking.
8 comments:
AWESOME dramatic face plant. :) She is too cute.
That is adorable. Way to go Maggie!
Obviously, Saul needs to throw that bottle in the campfire...
It's the DEVIL!
Saul, she's one step closer to being able to mow the lawn! You must be so excited!
Sorry, I forgot to leave my name. The lawn mowing comment was from me.
Robin
After a few drinks I can't let go of my spoon, but its orange and made of aluminum.
I have that same rug with the multi colored squares!
Post a Comment