Sunday, May 31, 2009

Livin' la vida Lola

We spent the day at the Whelan house to meet Stacy and Kevin's 4th girl, Lola, a 6-month old bassett hound. The swingset was a hit with Mags, and she loved having "Fophie" push her.
Lola played so hard that she dug herself a spot in the sandbox for a little siesta.
Maggie is officially bigger than Lucy (who's almost two years older)! They are BFFs, and they loved playing together all afternoon.
Maya loved the swings, too. She would have taken her nap in this swing if her mama hadn't whisked her inside. She looks like a California baby with her bleached blondness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tricia said...

OMG - these are wonderful cousin pics! Lola is a cutie too. I still love to swing and if I were in a basket swing I could probably fall asleep like Maya wanted to too! Thanks for sharing!

PS - I am glad she/you liked the outfit! It looks adorable on your beauty.