I will assume that she did not get hurt. Assuming that, that is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time! I also enjoy how she tears off towards her bedroom with her baby at the beginning. What a character?!
"If I were a house, I would be a big, yellow house, with a yellow so inviting that if you were to walk by, just being you, it would call to you, 'Come in, you and your heart sit down.' And if you did, come into that big, yellow, inviting house, you'd know you were home".
4 comments:
Owen says, "oh no, Maggie fell down".
It appears you captured Margaret in a nutshell!
I will assume that she did not get hurt. Assuming that, that is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time! I also enjoy how she tears off towards her bedroom with her baby at the beginning. What a character?!
I probably shouldn't be laughing, but I am, by myself, alone, and out loud. Give our Mags a kiss from me!
Post a Comment